Our ‘Learn in a day’ leadership and management courses are designed to provide insight into key topics in a practical, easy to digest format.
Courses can be delivered in your workplace and tailored to your organisations specific requirements.
Sample topics include:
- Managing Improvement
- Developing Critical Thinking
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Managing Stress and Conflict at Work
- Managing Customer Relations
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Managing Recruitment
- Making Professional Presentations
- Developing and Leading Teams
- Becoming an Effective Leader
- Knowledge and Information Management
- Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
- Developing People in the Workplace
- Developing Your Leadership Style
- Understanding Financial Management
- Data Analysis to Improve Decision Making
- Motivating People in the Workplace
- Budgetary Planning and Control
- The Importance of Marketing
- The Economics of the Marketplace
- Developing Individual Mental Toughness
- Developing an Innovation Culture
All courses can lead to ILM unit accreditation or form part of an ILM Leadership & Management qualification.
Opportunities Workshop will work with you to tailor programmes based on organisational needs and required business impact.
For a Free Organisational Needs Analysis session with one of our consultants please call us on 01473 857140 or complete the contact form on our website.